Tuesday, September 7, 2010

For the love of Shoes

After getting my Tax back, while saving up for overseas and for a new car are the main priority there were a couple of thing that i have had my eye on for over a year that i felt were practical and i needed- plus i was sick of seeing them on my ebay continuously relisted, knowing that one day i would miss out. So for the first time, probably ever i treated my self to a couple of what i would class a expensive things, and im so excited its sad!

Im sure you can guess by now that yes i fit into the fisherman pant-loving, birkenstock-wearing, homebirth-supporting midwife (student). But gee do i love my birkenstocks! I truly wear them down to the cork! They are supposed to last 10 years but they are the most comfy shoe ive ever owned so even with a few pairs (collect could be a better word) they get a thrashing. I decided i needed a colourful perky pair that would be my 'happy shoes' that i can wear to uni or to the hospitals and i just need to look down at my feet and remember to smile! I ended up finding some that were 1/2 price which is pretty rare for Birkis which made it an even better buy. So i thought they deserved their own post...





No comments:

Post a Comment