Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Famous redheads.

In honour of our newly elected Priminister...

Julia Gillard: Our first Female Priminister,
who is also Adelaide-raised AND a ginger!




...I thought I would dedicate a post to some of my favourite Gingers... and what great role models, strong women, natural birthing/parenting advocates they are!:


My Favourite Redheaded Women:
Clare Bowditch: amazing singer/songwriter,
environmentalist and homebirth activist.
Alyson Hannigan: Played the awesome
Willow in Buffy and birthed her baby at home
Laura Prepon: I love 'that 70s show'
just a shame she went blonde!
Molly Ringwald: i always wanted to be her in '16 candles' haha.
Tori Amos: amazing singer/song writer/musician
that can make anyone feel better
Lauren Ambrose: I think i found my doppelganger.
Ive loved all her movies and 6 feet under.
Katharine Hepburn: a strong woman who didnt take crap.
Im glad to be named after such an awesome person.
Kate Winslet:
She is such a great, eclectic actress.
I loved her as Clementine in
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind.
Cynthia Nixon:
while i dont watch sex and the city, she is a great role model,
as she hasnt been afraid to publicize her sexuality
Nicole Kidman: Cool Aussie girl

Julia Roberts: great actress and baby-wearing rold model.
She loves to be photographed with her babies in an ergo.

Bette Midler: great singer/actress and strong woman.
 I particularly liked her Janis joplin-esque character in The Rose

Susan Sarandon: great actress and
environmental and human rights activist.
Annie: Who doesnt love this freckled-faced ginger!

Geri Halliwell: I always loved ginger spice best as a kid,
she never took crap.
but then she stopped eating and went
 blonde!
Marcia Cross:
I can admit to watching a bit of DHW occasionally
and she gave birth to twins at 45.


Isla Fisher: A nice Aussie red-head, and married to Borat!
Lucille Ball: whats not to love?!
Julianne Moore: actress and activist.
She doesnt hide her pale skin and freckles!
Queen Elizabeth: you cant get a much stronger
and more powerful woman.

Milla Jovovich as the Fifth Element: the 'perfect being' needed to save the world-
red-hair and all! One of my favourite movies, with a great message haha





Red is in the family:Ginger families.
Bryce Dallas : Ron Howard's daughter. I particularly liked her in the Village
The Weasleys: What an awesome family! This is how I see my family growing haha

No comments:

Post a Comment