Monday, October 29, 2012

Finally....

Wow, its almost been a year! I cant believe it!! Ive started many posts but havent had a chance at all to actually finish them and get them published! Argh. But ive missed this blog. I think about it alot. Its very therapeutic in dealing with the stress of everyday life. I seem to be becoming one of those bloggers that posts once a year with a run down of everything thats happened. Well, while alot has been happening over the past 18 months that has prevented me from posting more regularly I am going to try to make more of an effort!! But before I do that of course Im going to have to show you something a little special that happened in April... and I will actually get a post up to go with it, but before I do here is my excuse for not having had as much time/energy to spend with you:






No comments:

Post a Comment