Monday, July 5, 2010

Favourites of the week

This week has been extremely busy. I'm supposed to be on holidays and while its been so much better than any uni week, it has still been very hectic. So as a quick little post before i have time to do a proper post, here is what i am listening to:
 

The Best of Jefferson Airplane including my two most favourites Embyonic journey which is very significant to my life at the moment, and White Rabbit which is one of my all time fav driving tunes.

Meal of the day has been: Peanut butter and honey on toast, simple but yum. ThePartner is away playing an Ultimate Frisbee tournament (yes, i said Frisbee, will explain when ive had sleep) and Ive just got back from a birth where the kids loved this so its what i feel like!

Crystals I'm wearing at the moment are Moonstone, Labradorite and Hematite.

No comments:

Post a Comment